Make sure you get to bed early tonight! As you all know in New Zealand our timezone is not the easiest for the web industry. Laracon online will be starting roughly around 2am tomorrow morning. Taylor and the team have planned a great schedule and the best thing is you don't even need to travel for this. Buy your tickets online at laracon.net. For us New Zealanders it's about $38.00 but fully worth it. Not only do you get to watch and learn from professional developers they are giving out digital swag which I'm guessing is some awesome codes provided by their sponsors.
Schedule for March 6, 2019 EST (UTC-5)
- 8:00 AM ( NZ 2:00 AM ) - Mingle in Chat
- 8:45 AM ( NZ 2:45 AM ) - Opening Remarks
- 9:00 AM ( NZ 3:00 AM ) - Freek Van der Herten - Getting started with event sourcing in Laravel
- 10:00 AM ( NZ 4:00 AM ) - Jason McCreary - Writing less complex, more readable code
- 11:00 AM ( NZ 5:00 AM ) - Marcel Pociot - Realtime applications with Laravel
- 12:00 PM ( NZ 6:00 AM ) - Break & Mingle in Chat
- 12:15 PM ( NZ 6:15 AM ) - Wes Bos
- 1:15 PM ( NZ 7:15 AM ) - Taylor Otwell - Exploring Laravel 5.8
- 2:15 PM ( NZ 8:15 AM ) - Break & Mingle in Chat
- 2:30 PM ( NZ 8:30 AM ) - Samantha Geitz - Laravel, the Blockchain, and You!
- 3:30 PM ( NZ 9:30 AM ) - Matt Stauffer - Databases in space
- 4:30 PM ( NZ 10:30 AM ) - Break & Mingle in Chat
- 4:45 PM ( NZ 10:45 AM ) - Steve Schoger - Practical Solutions to Common UI Design Problems
- 5:45 PM ( NZ 11:45 AM ) - Adam Wathan - Tailwind CSS by Example
- 6:45 PM ( NZ 12:45 PM ) - Closing Remarks
All talks are record and will be available shortly after the conference so if you do have things to do and can't make some speakers then you can check back later.